Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University requires a highly qualified and experienced full-time Assistant, Associate, or Professor in Educational Leadership and Management.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies.
- Write, design and develop e-content in Educational Leadership and Management discipline, educational policy, innovation and change management in education, leading education institutions, assuring the quality of educational institutions
- Supervise, advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and Ph.D. Theses.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses, workshops, and interactive training programs for target groups and professional communities.
- Train and coach teachers, school principals, and other target audiences on the future digital skills.
- Apply the concept of learning for skills in academic and training programs nationally and regionally.
- Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals.
- Write and apply for research grants in smart frontier technologies for rapid innovation in learning and smart pedagogy projects.
Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline;
- Have advanced skills in using online learning technological tools and pedagogies,
- Have more than 5 years of experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses, curricula, and programs in educational leadership, innovation in education, educational policy, school management, leading digital learning project, educational quality management.
- Have conceptual, analytical, technical, and operational competence in the field of educational leadership, planning and valuating educational programs, innovation in education, smart learning quality.
- Have an established research record;
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.